Sunday 20 January 2008

Sing Sing Sing why doesn't that laptop work


I went to church as usual this morning , content with the thought that my jolly christian musical support
would have everything ready. No arranging work for me this week.
Well we got to the first song and the dvd wouldn't load . No music , O well , I had to lead the music
acappella . At least in the second half after the offering the machine decided to work.
It was hard work for me and a blessing for those listening. I'll get my blessing later.
Yes its only a small congregation and its easier using technology, well most of the time.
It was an all praise and worship meeting with communion at the end. Very uplifting.
I got home and heard the other little musicians in the backyard singing around us.
Our strident colony of cicadas , I'm up before them most mornings ,but sometimes I walk outside its almost deafening.
They're an amazing insect and very large, living underground most of their life.
This picture is of a skin casing I drew and painted. I like the bulbous eyes.

No comments: